Today's Personalized Funeral
"Funerals are most meaningful when they are personalized tributes to the unique life and relationships of the person who died."
- Dr. Alan Wolfelt, noted grief educator
People today want more from funerals. They want them to be a reflection of the individual and a celebration of life. Personalized funerals are more meaningful - a chance to think about what made the person special and unique.
A funeral might include:
- Favorite music or songs
- Reminders of hobbies or special interests
- A lifetime of photo memories
- Special poems or readings
- A customized casket or urn
- Customized service programs with photos and poems/verses
- Create a collage of photos
But a personalized funeral is more involved than a standard service, and requires prior planning. It's very important to write down the details ahead of time, and share them with family members. We can help you plan a funeral with meaning and purpose, whether at the time of need or in advance.